We can build your own small farm in Portugal. “Quinta” means a small farm dwelling in Portuguese culture. It is a place where families used to dwell and get revenues from their labor and fresh products. It is also an environment to appreciate the silence, the singing birds and the far away noise of a working tractor. Today the need for organic farming and experiences in Nature makes it very appealing again.
Pick a land from our business partners (Remax, ERA and Fundanense Imobiliária) with a vineyard, olive trees, hazelnuts, cherry trees, cork trees, pistachios and significant Biodiversity, as well as water sources. There is a possibility to work alongside European Funds to increase soil resilience, indigenous biodiversity and to develop organic farming and recreational activities.
A property in the countryside of Portugal, may be a perfect solution for a new life project. Especially people aspiring to have quality time with family, friends and closer interaction with Nature. Lands can range from 10,000 m² (1 hectare) to 100,000 m² (10 hectares).
We provide expertise and support in all legal and administrative procedures in the country as well.
The complete finished project, including land purchase, a remodeled granite/wood house dwelling, an agricultural production system and eventually extra housing units for tourism revenues or guests, can range from 75,000 EUR
to 500,000 EUR
depending on its size and vision.
We are confident that the combination of costs and benefits are optimized in the region of Central Portugal and “Serra da Estrela” for those looking for Nature, gastronomy and “peace”. It is the main region for cherries, peaches and other berries. Also significant local production of pears, apples and organic vegetables from small independent producers. The landscape is originated by a micro-climate condition permeated by water sources from Serra da Gardunha, Serra da Estrela e do “Zêzere” river.
The gastronomy in this region, between Idanha-a-Nova and Fundão, is somewhat outstanding, combining elements from the north (mountains) and south (mediterranean). Tourism is still very authentic with an internationally recognized set of attributes and atractions: Aldeias de Xisto, Aldeias Historicas, Castelo Novo, natural swimming pools, hot spring resorts, Serra da Estrela Ski Station, and nearby cities like Covilhã, Idanha-a-Nova, Belmonte, Monsanto; and very uniques natural reserves around.
We are an international Team with complementary backgrounds:
Rodrigo Campos Salles
– Project Manager/Partner – Brazilian/Portuguese
– with a degree in Environmental Management from Hawaii Pacific University, in the USA, and a Masters in Management from NOVA SBE in Lisbon, Portugal. Engaged in maintaining original vision for Impact Investment and Regional Economic Development. Rodrigo is based in Portugal. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +351 927 590 689
Emma Louise Lowans
– Project Manager/Partner – from Northern Ireland/UK
– Airline Captain – has worked for Emirates and Norwegian Airlines; also holds a Post Graduated Degree in Biochemistry. Professional Dive and Flight Instructor – always on the edge of Innovation. Emma is based in the UK. Contact: email@example.com
Virginia Gomes Afonso
– Business Manager – Portuguese/Brazilian
– with a degree in International Relations from Hawaii Pacific University, USA. She is the liason point between Clients and operations. She will lead Client and will deliver final product. Virginia is based in Portugal. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / +351 967 335 672.
VILLA AND FARM, LDA
Rua dos Três Lagares, LivingLab Cova da Beira, Escritório 13
6230-421 FUNDÃO, PORTUGAL
We are looking forward to manage and operate your property through our branding project: QUINTA ATTIVA – Active Dwelling:
“All things are possible!”